Department of Entrepreneurship organized 7th Year of International Scientific Conference IMES
The 7th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability (IMES 2019) took place on May 30 – 31, 2019 at the University of Economics, Prague. The conference was organised by the Department of Entrepreneurship of the University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic in cooperation with
• Faculty of Management, Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
• School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University in Vaxjo, Sweden
• Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
• European Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ECSB)
and other partners.
Sound keynote speakers – Martina Musteen (San Diego State University, USA), Ilan Alon (University of Agder, Norway), Andrew Burke (Trinity Business School, Ireland), Arnim Wiek (Arizona State University, USA), Søren Salomo (Technical University Berlin, Germany) and Roy Thurik (Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands) discussed the trends in the fields of innovation management, entrepreneurship and sustainability. The conference aimed to achieve academic excellence in a regional context and to establish a platform for mutual collaboration, exchange and dissemination of ideas among researchers and professionals.
- Submitted papers: 170
- Accepted papers: 107 (63 %)
- Number of presentations: 75
- Participants from: 24 countries (and 4 continents)
- Number of reviewers: 33
For more details please visit https://imes.vse.cz/ .