IMES 2019 – Call for Papers
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 7th International Conference on Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability – IMES 2019, which will take place on May 30 – 31, 2019 at the University of Economics, Prague.
The deadline for full paper submission is January 14, 2019. Submitted manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer review process.
The accepted ones will be published in Conference proceedings which will be submitted to Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) which is integrated index within Web of Science. Conference proceedings from years 2015 – 2017 are already indexed within Web of Science. Conference proceedings are also indexed in Google Scholar, CEEOL, Research Bib and HICDS. Nevertheless, the authors might also present their work without getting published in the proceedings.
We gladly announce internationally recognised keynote speakers who confirmed their participation:
- Martina Musteen (Professor of Global Business, San Diego State University, USA)
- Ilan Alon (Professor of Strategy and International Marketing University of Agder, Norway)
- Arnim Wiek (Associate Professor, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University, USA)
- Søren Salomo (Professor of Innovation Management, Technical University Berlin, Germany)
- Andrew Burke (Professor of Business Studies, Trinity Business School, Ireland)
More details on the conference tracks, manuscript templates, and the social programme can be found in the attached Call for papers or online at http://imes.vse.cz
- The best conference paper presented at the conference will be awarded by 300 EUR.
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in partner journals.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.