doc. Ing. Ondřej Dvouletý, Ph.D., MSc.
Office no: RB 453
- Determinants of Entrepreneurship and Self-employment
- Entrepreneurial Activity
- Entrepreneurship and SME Policies
- Entrepreneurship Policy Evaluation
- Economics of Entrepreneurship
- Heterogeneity of Self-employment
- Foundations of Entrepreneurship
- Research Methods
- Management of Research and Development (R&D)
Participation on research projects
- Cultural Pathways to Economic Self-Sufficiency and Entrepreneurship (CUPESSE) – 7FP EU
- Ex post evaluation of the 2007-2013 Entrepreneurship and Innovation Operational Program – Czech Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Comparison of Financial Performance of Companies supported by the Entrepreneurial Infrastructure with the Non-supported Firms – IGA VŠE
Ondřej Dvouletý has obtained master´s degree in economic policy at the Prague University of Economics and Business and master´s degree in entrepreneurship at Linnaeus University in Sweden. He is currently working at the Department of Entrepreneurship, the Prague University of Economics and Business, where he also accomplished his doctoral studies. Ondřej´s research is dedicated to the investigation of entrepreneurial activity, effects of public entrepreneurship and self-employment policies and entrepreneurial economics. He is involved in various international projects and he also actively contributes to the development of the academic community.
Membership in the editorial boards of peer-reviewed journals
- Journal of Small Business Management, Associate Editor 2020-now
- Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, Editorial Advisory Board Member 2017-2019, Associate Editor 2019-now
- Forum Scientiae Oeconomia, Editorial Board Member 2018-now
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Associate Editor 2019-now
- Central European Business Review, Associate Editor 2019-now
- Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, Editorial Board Member 2019-now
- International Entrepreneurship Review, International Advisory Board Member 2019-now
- European Journal of International Management, Editorial and Review Board 2020-now
- Dvouletý, O., Srhoj, S., & Pantea, S. (2020). Public SME Grants and Firm Performance in European Union: A Systematic Review of Empirical Evidence. Small Business Economics, (forthcoming). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11187-019-00306-x
- Blažková, I., & Dvouletý, O. (2020). Zombies: Who are they and how do firms become zombies?. Journal of Small Business Management, (forthcoming). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/00472778.2019.1696100
- Dvouletý, O., Procházka, D., A., & Starnawska, M. (2019). Who Earns more: Job Creators, Solo-Entrepreneurs or Employees? Empirical evidence from Visegrad Countries. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (forthcoming), DOI: 10.1504/IJESB.2019.10020600
- Cieślik, J., & Dvouletý, O. (2019). Segmentation of the population of the solo self-employed. International Review of Entrepreneurship, 17(3), 281-304.
- Dvouletý, O. (2019). Development of Entrepreneurial Activity in the Czech Republic over the Years 2005–2017. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 5(3), 38.
- Dvouletý, O., Čadil, J. & Mirošník, K. (2019). Do Firms Supported by Credit Guarantee Schemes Report Better Financial Results Two Years after the End of Intervention?. The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 19(1), 2018005.
- Dvouletý, O. & Blažková, I. (2019). Assessing the Microeconomic Effects of Public Subsidies on the Performance of Firms in the Czech Food Processing Industry: A Counterfactual Impact Evaluation. Agribusiness, 35(3), 394-422.
- Dvouletý, O. & Blažková, I. (2019). The Impact of Public Grants on Firm-Level Productivity: Findings from the Czech Food Industry. Sustainability, 11(2), 552.
- Dvouletý, O.; Longo, C. M.; Blažková, I.; Lukeš, M. & Andera, M. (2018). Are Publicly Funded Czech Incubators Effective? The Comparison of Performance of Supported and Non-Supported Firms. European Journal of Innovation Management, 21(4), 543-563.
- Dvouletý, O. (2018). Determinants of Self-employment With and Without Employees: Empirical Findings from Europe. International Review of Entrepreneurship, 16(3), 405-426.
- Dvouletý, O. (2018). How to Analyse Determinants of Entrepreneurship and Self-employment at the Country Level? A Methodological Contribution, Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 9(2), 92-99.
- Dvouletý, O. (2017). Determinants of Nordic entrepreneurship. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 24(1), 12-33.
- Dvouletý, O. (2017). Can policy makers count with positive impact of entrepreneurship on economic development of the Czech regions?. Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, 9(3), 286-299.
- Dvouletý, O., & Lukeš, M. (2016). Review of empirical studies on self-employment out of unemployment: Do self-employment policies make a positive impact?, International Review of Entrepreneurship, 14(3), 361-376.
- Czech Evaluation Society
- European Academy of Management
- 2017+ Methodology Evaluation and Expert Panel, The Research, Development and Innovation Council of the Czech Government
- Committee for Socioeconomic Development, Council for Sustainable Development of the Czech Government
- Outstanding Paper Award (Emerald), Journal: Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (2020)
- Faculty of Business Administration, Prague University of Economics and Business, Dean´s Award for the Best Academic Article (2019)
- University of Finance and Administration, Rector´s Award for the high-quality applied research contribution (2019)
- Outstanding Reviewer Award (Emerald), Journal: Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (2019)
- Outstanding Reviewer Award (Elsevier), Journal: Evaluation and Program Planning (2019)
- Faculty of Business Administration, Prague University of Economics and Business, Dean´s Award for the Best Academic Article (2018)
- Prague University of Economics and Business, Rector´s Award for the Best Academic Article (2018)
- Faculty of Business Administration, Prague University of Economics and Business, Dean´s Award for the Best Publication of Ph.D. Students (2017)
- Prague University of Economics and Business, Rector´s Award for the Best Publication of Ph.D. Students (2017)
- Josef Hlávka Award (2017)
- Professor MUDr. Jan Janský´s Silver Medal (2016)
- Professor MUDr. Jan Janský´s Bronze Medal (2012)