Ing. Ondřej Dvouletý, Ph.D., MSc.
Office no: RB 453
- Determinants of Entrepreneurship and Self-employment
- Entrepreneurial Activity
- Entrepreneurship and SME Policies
- Entrepreneurship Policy Evaluation
- Economics of Entrepreneurship
- Foundations of Entrepreneurship
- Research Methods
- Management of Research and Development (R&D)
Participation on research project
- Cultural Pathways to Economic Self-Sufficiency and Entrepreneurship (CUPESSE) – 7FP EU
- Ex post evaluation of the 2007-2013 Entrepreneurship and Innovation Operational Program – Czech Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Comparison of Financial Performance of Companies supported by the Entrepreneurial Infrastructure with the Non-supported Firms – IGA VŠE
Ondřej Dvouletý has obtained master´s degree in economic policy at the University of Economics in Prague and master´s degree in entrepreneurship at Linnaeus University in Sweden. He is currently working at the Department of Entrepreneurship, the University of Economics in Prague, where he also accomplished his doctoral studies. Ondřej´s research is dedicated to the investigation of entrepreneurial activity, effects of public entrepreneurship and self-employment policies and entrepreneurial economics. He is involved in various international projects and he also actively contributes to the development of the academic community. Ondřej is a member of the scientific and programme committee of the annual Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability (IMES) conference and he is also a member of the editorial advisory board of the Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies. Besides that, he serves as a reviewer for several scientific journals and conferences.
- Dvouletý, O., Čadil, J. & Mirošník, K. (2019). Do Firms Supported by Credit Guarantee Schemes Report Better Financial Results Two Years after the End of Intervention?. The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 19(1), 2018005.
- Dvouletý, O. & Blažková, I. (2019). Assessing the Microeconomic Effects of Public Subsidies on the Performance of Firms in the Czech Food Processing Industry: A Counterfactual Impact Evaluation. Agribusiness, 35(3), 394-422.
- Dvouletý, O. & Blažková, I. (2019). The Impact of Public Grants on Firm-Level Productivity: Findings from the Czech Food Industry. Sustainability, 11(2), 552.
- Dvouletý, O.; Longo, C. M.; Blažková, I.; Lukeš, M. & Andera, M. (2018). Are Publicly Funded Czech Incubators Effective? The Comparison of Performance of Supported and Non-Supported Firms. European Journal of Innovation Management, 21(4), 543-563.
- Dvouletý, O. (2018). Determinants of Self-employment With and Without Employees: Empirical Findings from Europe. International Review of Entrepreneurship, 16(3), 405-426.
- Dvouletý, O. (2018). How to Analyse Determinants of Entrepreneurship and Self-employment at the Country Level? A Methodological Contribution, Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 9(2), 92-99.
- Dvouletý, O. (2017). Determinants of Nordic entrepreneurship. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 24(1), 12-33.
- Dvouletý, O. (2017). Can policy makers count with positive impact of entrepreneurship on economic development of the Czech regions?. Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, 9(3), 286-299.
- Dvouletý, O., & Lukeš, M. (2016). Review of empirical studies on self-employment out of unemployment: Do self-employment policies make a positive impact?, International Review of Entrepreneurship, 14(3), 361-376.
- Faculty of Business Administration, University of Economics, Prague, Dean´s Award for the Best Academic Article (2018)
- University of Economics, Prague, Rector´s Award for the Best Academic Article (2018)
- Faculty of Business Administration, University of Economics, Prague, Dean´s Award for the Best Publication of Ph.D. Students (2017)
- University of Economics, Prague, Rector´s Award for the Best Publication of Ph.D. Students (2017)
- Josef Hlávka Award (2017)
- Professor MUDr. Jan Janský´s Silver Medal (2016)
- Professor MUDr. Jan Janský´s Bronze Medal (2012)