Giuliano Sansone, Ph.D.
Kancelář: RB 453
Giuliano Sansone hold a PhD in Management from Politecnico di Torino. He has been visiting Ph.D. Student at the MIT Sloan School of Management under the supervision of Fiona Murray in 2018. Nowadays, he is a post-doc researcher at Prague University of Economics and Business in the Department of Entrepreneurship under the supervision of Martin Lukeš. Giuliano’s research is dedicated to entrepreneurial creation and development and social entrepreneurship. His research was published in international journals such as Technological Forecasting and Social Change and International Entrepreneurship. His research was presented at more than 10 international conferences such as R&D, IPDMC and CINet. Giuliano also worked for the European+ project named Entrepreneurship Education Ecosystems in Engineering and Technology (E4T) and he is working for an international research team named Social Innovation Monitor (SIM).
- Sansone, G., Ughetto, E., & Landoni, P. (2021). Entrepreneurial intention: An analysis of the role of Student-Led Entrepreneurial Organizations. Journal of International Entrepreneurship, 1-35. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10843-021-00288-6
- Sansone, G., Andreotti, P., Colombelli, A., & Landoni, P. (2020). Are social incubators different from other incubators? Evidence from Italy. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 158, 120132. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2020.120132
- Secundo, G., Mele, G., Sansone, G., & Paolucci, E. (2020). Entrepreneurship Education Centres in universities: evidence and insights from Italian “Contamination Lab” cases. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEBR-12-2019-0687
- Sansone, G., Battaglia, D., Landoni, P., & Paolucci, E. (2019). Academic spinoffs: the role of entrepreneurship education. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 1-31. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11365-019-00601-9
- Fiore, E., Sansone, G., & Paolucci, E. (2019). Entrepreneurship Education in a Multidisciplinary Environment: Evidence from an Entrepreneurship Programme Held in Turin. Administrative Sciences, 9(1), 28. https://doi.org/10.3390/admsci9010028
- Leborgne‐Bonassié, M., Coletti, M., & Sansone, G. (2019). What do venture philanthropy organisations seek in social enterprises?. Business Strategy & Development. https://doi.org/10.1002/bsd2.66.
- Secundo, G., Garavelli, C., Paolucci, E., Schiuma, G., Mele, G., & Sansone, G. (2020). Encouraging Entrepreneurial Competence Development in Italian University Students: Insights from the “Contamination Lab” Cases. In Innovative Entrepreneurship in Action (pp. 145-167). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-42538-8_10